Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Farewell

Farewell school days , farewell to you
we leave the class rooms n playground too
nine months of work are through
good bye EWART
all though we love you so
all this exitement and our hearts are sad
for we'r leaving school today

We'l never be able to break the spell
the magic will hold us still
sometimes we may pretend to forget
but ofcourse , we never will
these perfect years perhaps there'l be more
life's only begginin you kno
oh YES its not tht i want to stay
Its jus tht i dont wanna go
we musnt look back
no we musnt look back
wat ever out memories are
we musnt say these are our happiest days
but our happiest days so far

If i start lookin behind me
and begin retracin my tracks
ill remind you to remind me
we said we wouldnt look back
if i let nostalgia blind me
la la la la la la
ill remind you to remind me
we said we wouldnt look back

we've broken our ties
we've said our good byes
there is no more for us to keep
dont turn around
we'r outward bound
we said we wouldnt look back

thts my school farewell song.. miss school .. :'( :-(

4 comments:

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

no probs, u wud enjoy more in college :)

whoopscrashouch said...

I miss that song! Used to be beautiful!

d][/\/\pu said...

yeh..me too! :'(

Yasser Rahman said...

Beautifully written..But its sad to see that your not writing anymore, you should ... your good at it :)